- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, when you interact with our website or use our services. We may also collect other non-personal information, such as your IP address and browser type, to understand how our website and services are being used and to improve our website and services.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our website and services;
- Communicate with you, such as sending you newsletters or marketing materials;
- Analyze and understand how our website and services are being used;
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity; and
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Sharing of Your Information
- Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information, as well as the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information. You also have the right to data portability and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Brittany@RohringResults.com.
- Data Retention and Security
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.