How we treat our clients
The way we work with our clients is truly a collaborative effort from our implementation team, consultants and you for any of our custom solution packages. You know your business best and we understand the digital marketing best, so working together will give us the all around absolute combination for success.
Our promise to you
We like to be upfront about what you can expect from us and, likewise, what we expect from our clients.
Rohring Results will continue to provide growth consulting opportunities whenever we see the potential in your company.. These could involve strategy optimizations, social media, ads, SEO, website design or functionality, new marketing channels, partnerships, our connections, or any software or case study that our consultants believe will increase your business.
We will be professional and always communicate throughout the process. In addition, we will:
- Be transparent about our thoughts even if they aren’t received well
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Take your ideas into consideration during the project process, as it is your business, and your thoughts are extremely important
- Give feedback on what’s working and what’s not working, and we will always have options or actionable insights on how to improve.
- Provide status reports and updates along the way
- Only month-to-month or project-based agreements
- Our Website Design Projects come with a Design Happiness Guarantee- meaning that we will continue with renditions until you are either happy so we can begin the rest of the project or we will refund you entirely. This guarantee is only for the homepage’s initial design, and once you have approved it, the money-back guarantee is no longer on the table.
Our expectations in return
Our clients value our transparency
This is how we build trust with our clients.
The types of marketing services that we provide are not “get-rich-quick” schemes. They take time, strategy, and patience. Our team has delivered for over 450 businesses nationwide, and we are excited to do the same for you. As such, we expect the following from our clients:
- Open communication with professionalism and transparency regarding your feelings toward anything involving your relationship or concerns with us
- Follow through on deadlines, as we commonly depend on you to do our tasks, but we could be blamed for not meeting expectations if we don’t have what we need to perform.
- Patience in the beginning, as there are foundations that need to be built, campaigns that need to be optimized and ongoing learning that we continue to make adjustments for.
- Timely invoice payments- Everyone is on autopay for monthly services, and you can cancel anytime. Otherwise, there could be additional fees for collections.
- We require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to transition you effectively to whomever you are transferring to.