Are you wondering what LinkedIn marketing tips work the best today?
With over 303 million active monthly users, LinkedIn is all about building your network and connections. It’s not just about who you are connected but what and who your connections know and how you can help each other in business.
To get the most out of LinkedIn think collaboration, relationships, and being open to learning about others first. The biggest mistake that people make on LinkedIn is they try to expand their connections and sell people on the first interaction!
That’s the real influence of the LinkedIn platform for businesses: the ability to tap into existing connections and grow your brand through word-of-mouth on a more professional platform.
Here Are Some Outstanding LinkedIn Statistics to Know in 2019
- As of today, LinkedIn has over 610 million members and has over 303 million LinkedIn users are logging in each month.
- 40% of monthly active users use LinkedIn daily. So that’s over 100 million professionals you could be targeting every single day.
- LinkedIn is the most-used social media platform amongst Fortune 500 companies. This only proves that LinkedIn is the go-to place to reach your ideal customers and clients.
- There are over 61 million LinkedIn users are senior level influencers and 40 million of those are decision-makers. So if you work double time on your LinkedIn efforts, there’s a big opportunity for you to target the right people, talk to them and close a deal.
- On LinkedIn, there are over 30,000 companies in the U.S. use LinkedIn to recruit people; with over 3 million jobs posted on LinkedIn in the U.S. every month. that is why there are 154 million American workers have LinkedIn profiles.
- From the 2 billion Millennials globally, over 87 million of them are using LinkedIn. As a B2B marketer, it’s time to add Millennial Marketing to the top of your to-do list because this generation packs a powerful punch. In fact, millennials can help influence your buyer’s purchasing decisions.
- 91 percent of executives rate LinkedIn as their first choice for the professionally relevant content
If you are still not using LinkedIn, now is the perfect time to add this to your marketing strategy and content platform. It is time to take advantage of this extremely valuable B2B marketing & networking tool.
- Expand your connections in a targeted and intentional way
- Increase your brand awareness & trust within your network
- Nurture your connections to learn about them and build those relationships
- Increase your leads for your business
- Find potential collaboration opportunities and partnerships
Why Does Your Business Need LinkedIn?
1. LinkedIn is even more important to B2B marketers than Facebook
2. LinkedIn also gives you the ability to create a company page. You can use your business page to your advantage to recruit quality employees.
3. LinkedIn is one of the most effective ways to recruit new talent & research them prior to hiring.
4. Every professional has a LinkedIn profile. So use it for networking!
5. LinkedIn gives your brand increased search visibility (if you optimize it)
6. If you’re on LinkedIn, you can use your profile and your network to highlight your knowledge, skills and providing a touchpoint for potential customers.
LinkedIn is about putting your brand in front of potential customers or clients. If you want to reach your ideal clients or customers on the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn is the place to do it!
Here are some of the benefits for companies & professionals using LinkedIn:
- Generate Leads
- Drive Website Traffic
- Build Brand Awareness
- Higher Level Of Credibility
- Get Filtered Search Results
- Show Off Your Accomplishments
- Quality Business Connections
What common mistakes you SHOULD avoid doing on LinkedIn?
1. Avoid Being Too Pushy In Making Sales: Turn your sales pitch into a satisfaction strategy.
2. Poor-quality content can be very damaging to your brand’s reputation. Be unique and share content that’s interactive, high value and visually appealing.
3. Not Optimizing Your Profile: Every business should have a fully optimized and up-to-date LinkedIn profile. Once you have completed your profile, never stop updating it. It’s important to always highlight the newest accomplishments!